Monday, May 16, 2011

Almost over...

Every day I am faced with an endless stack of homework, a mile long list of to-do's, the stress of being away from my hubby, and anything else that gets thrown in my face.  This past weekend, I made the mistake of taking Sunday off (partially) and semi-enjoying my day.  I guess it was a big mistake because now I have even more to do.  I feel like I'm going insane and once I finally take my trip to loonyville, there will be no returning.  =(



This morning I was talking to my hubby and I was in such a sour mood, it didn't help that he wasn't in a good mood either.  I felt so horrible afterwards because there is absolutely no reason for me to get snappy with him or push my problems off on him.  I just can't wait until all this overloading with school is over with so I don't have to worry about it anymore.

I have to keep telling myself how many days are left, and ensuring myself that it's almost over.  Today is the 26th day mark until my graduation and I am so thankful for it.  But like my hubby says, "I'm sick of talking about it, I just want it to happen already".  We've been talking about this for 6 months now and it has been long overdue.  You have no idea how tempted I have been in the past couple of weeks to drop out of school and just leave already.  I know... I know... big mistake, people didn't hesitate to tell me what a mistake I would be making and I know I would have to agree with them.  I've just been so burnout on school (especially this quarter), and I just want to be DONE!!

Not only am I excited about graduation though, graduation symbolizes my next big step... moving to Georgia.  Just a couple of days after graduation I'm loading up the Mustang with my mom and my dog and we're driving 2,500 miles so I can FINALLY be with my hubby!  If you're wondering why my mom is going with me, it's because she wants to keep me company for the drive and make sure I make it alright (just like any good mom =P). 

So to get me through today's stack of homework I'll just keep saying... 26 days, 26 days... =D  (I hope it works)

No comments:

Post a Comment