Click here for the Printable Version
- 1 lb. (2 breasts) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 12 oz. farfalle pasta (bow tie)
- 1 (14 oz) can of chicken broth (for creamier and richer sauce use the 10.5 oz can)
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 (8 oz) containers of chive & onion cream cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan Cheese
1. Cube the chicken in small bite sized pieces and cook in a large non-stick skillet until no longer pink and juices run clear. Set aside.
2. Boil water in a medium pot of lightly salted water. Add pasta, and cook for 8-10 minutes, or until done; drain.
3. Meanwhile, in the skillet used for the chicken, combine chicken broth, red bell pepper, garlic, broccoli, and salt and pepper. Cover, and simmer for 8-10 minutes, or until broccoli is crisp-tender.
4. Stir in cream cheese until smooth. Mix in chicken and pasta until evenly coated. Garnish with Parmesan Cheese.