Printer Friendly Version
*1/2 cup olive oil
*1/2 cup ranch dressing
*3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
*1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
*2 tsp salt
*1 tsp lemon juice
*1 tsp white vinegar
*1/4 tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
*1 tablespoon white sugar, or to taste (optional)
* 5 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch cubes
* 8 long skewers
1) In a medium bowl or resealable plastic bag, stir together the olive oil, ranch dressing, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, salt, lemon juice, white vinegar, pepper, and sugar. Let stand for 5 minutes.
2) Place chicken in the bowl/bag, and stir to coat with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
3) If cooking on the grill, soak skewers in water to limit scorching.
4) Preheat the grill for medium-high heat, or preheat oven to 350 degrees. Thread chicken onto skewers and discard marinade.
5) Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill skewers for 8 to 12 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, and the juices run clear. For the oven, line 1-2 9x13 inch baking dishes with foil and place skewers in a ladder like fashion with the ends supported on the lips of the baking dishes. Bake 10-15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in the center, and juices run clear.