Friday, February 10, 2012

Foto Friday


Okay, so I have a confession... I have been slacking with Darcy's lessons.  It's not for lack of interest in my camera or the lessons but rather a lack of subjects!  We haven't gone out really for me to practice on new sights and my husband is absolutely refusing to jump in front of my lens.  To top it off, I'm pretty sure Mandi is sick of me sticking a camera in her face.


Although I didn't get around to 7 lessons this week, I did read a few and learned some awesome things about the built in exposure meter and can honestly and proudly say that I can shoot in full manual mode now without too much guess work on where my exposure settings should be.  I need to work on figuring out White Balance, but for now, I think I'm scraping by.

Here are a few pictures I've taken in manual mode so far and with them a sneak peak at a recipe for frozen breakfast burritos to come.  I foresee a lot of practice in my future, but practice makes perfect!




Eggs.

Bacon.


No comments:

Post a Comment