Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Military Monday- An Introduction

Yes, I know that today is Wednesday, not Monday, but I wanted to introduce something new that will be starting up this coming Monday.  I have noticed that over the course of the past couple of weeks, there has been quite a depletion in the number of my military life/informative posts.  So rather than continue on the trajectory of less and less military posts, I figure adding a weekday devoted to the military is a sure fire way of improving the Military section of the blog.

The posts will range from informal topics to official information and updates and if desired will also answer any military-related questions that are received via my contact me section. 

I'm very excited for this new development and I already have a few topics in the line-up.

If you have any questions that you would like answered about the military or military life, please message me.

No comments:

Post a Comment