Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Two Ingredient Pork Chop Marinade

When I consider making pork chops for dinner, this is the first marinade that comes to mind.  I have used it countless times and it has never steered me wrong.  When I buy pork chops I usually do this marinade for several dinners and then freeze the chops in the marinade so on the day I wish to use it, all it takes is taking it out of the freezer in the morning or the night before.  Try it once and you will be hooked.  Delicious chops every time!


Printer Friendly Page

Ingredients:
4 pork chops (about 3/4" thick)
3/4 cup Italian Dressing
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce

1.  Place all ingredients in a ziploc bag.  Marinate in fridge for at least an hour.

2.  Remove chops from bag.

3.  Grill over medium fire, turning once, until just done, about 8-11 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment