Friday, March 23, 2012

Losing My Mojo

I feel the need to apologize.  Lately I haven't had much motivation to blog, not to mention not having much in my personal life to blog about.  I've been doing my best to keep up with my weekly posts (Military Monday and Foto Friday) and although I have a long list of ideas for each, my motivation to follow through in the past few weeks has been lacking severely.  

Between work, dog sitting for a friend, the husband leaving for the field, taking care of the house, and everything else in between my free time has been spent primarily on just relaxing.  I promise things will change, eventually.  But for now, you'll have to accept the fact that I am human and don't get around to things from time to time. :-P

Sincerely yours, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment