Thursday, April 26, 2012

Foto Friday- Family Pictures 2011


Today I am posting a few pictures from our family pictures that were taken last November.  Why has it taken me so long to post them?  First of all, my mom took FOREVER in sending me the disc with the images on it, I only got it earlier this week.  Secondly, I had to literally re-edit every single picture that our photographer had done.  The photographer that had done these images was the same one that did my wedding pictures and although there were a few things that I was disappointed with when I had my wedding pictures done, it wasn't to the point where I refused to put the images up on Facebook because of a botch editing job.  My mother paid the largest chunk for the pictures so she contacted the photographer and complained, getting us a copy of all the unedited images.  I'm so glad she did this because I was able to salvage some of the pictures.  Some of the images were really poor to begin with and had quite a bit of blur which is probably why she tried hiding some of it with "extreme" editing.

Anyway, here are some of my favorites AFTER I edited them.













Now my edits may not be perfect.  But you must remember that I am an amateur and we received our prints from a professional.  Anyway, if you are still doubting me, here are a few comparison pictures to show the before and after (photographer vs. me).





So there you have it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment