And while I'm reminiscing about one year ago, this is my very first personal post. It was published on April 17, 2011 and was about my journey to become a runner... Which I am still struggling with especially with my ongoing back and knee problems. When I made those first couple of posts I almost did not believe that anyone would come across my blog or that anyone would care to read my posts. My perspective has changed quite a bit...
In the past year I have learned so much about the blogging community and have grown to love my hobby even more. I have received nothing but positive responses regarding what I do and it only empowers me more when I receive positive comments from all the people that I help. So for all the great responses I have received I would like to thank all of you, my wonderful readers and followers. This blog would be completely worthless if I didn't have anyone to write to.
My goals for the next year and what you'll see:
- The development of all my categories (Recipes, Army Related articles, and Books)
- Lots of posts on dealing with deployment as I face the struggles of being alone with my husband downrange.
- Even more growth in my readers and followers
- More posts with lots of reader feedback!
- Better pictures as I continue to practice with my new camera
- Possibly the addition of a crafts or beauty section?? We'll talk more...
- Share this page! If there is someone out there that can benefit from what I post here, please share with them. The power of knowledge is incredible.
- Participate! Please do not be afraid to contact me if you have questions or suggestions. The more reader feedback that I receive, the more I can cater the blog to meet YOUR needs!