Tuesday, April 17, 2012

One Year and 150+ Posts Later...

That's right, today is the one year anniversary for my blog.  In the past year, I have written over 150 posts.  Some of those posts had something as little as a link to a youtube video that I enjoyed, others took days for me to compile and perfect before they were ready to be published.

And while I'm reminiscing about one year ago, this is my very first personal post.  It was published on April 17, 2011 and was about my journey to become a runner... Which I am still struggling with especially with my ongoing back and knee problems.  When I made those first couple of posts I almost did not believe that anyone would come across my blog or that anyone would care to read my posts.  My perspective has changed quite a bit...



In the past year I have learned so much about the blogging community and have grown to love my hobby even more.  I have received nothing but positive responses regarding what I do and it only empowers me more when I receive positive comments from all the people that I help.  So for all the great responses I have received I would like to thank all of you, my wonderful readers and followers.  This blog would be completely worthless if I didn't have anyone to write to.

My goals for the next year and what you'll see:
  • The development of all my categories (Recipes, Army Related articles, and Books)
  • Lots of posts on dealing with deployment as I face the struggles of being alone with my husband downrange.
  • Even more growth in my readers and followers
  • More posts with lots of reader feedback!
  • Better pictures as I continue to practice with my new camera
  • Possibly the addition of a crafts or beauty section?? We'll talk more...
 How you can help:
  • Share this page!  If there is someone out there that can benefit from what I post here, please share with them.  The power of knowledge is incredible.
  • Participate!  Please do not be afraid to contact me if you have questions or suggestions.  The more reader feedback that I receive, the more I can cater the blog to meet YOUR needs!
Yours truly, Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment