Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Bucket List

Everyone I have talked to about bucket lists mentions at least one thing they wish to do before they die.  The list is different for everyone but almost all of them have a few items in common.  Below is my on-going, continuously changing bucket list.  I started it quite a bit ago and never really thought about posting it until now.



  • Visit every continent
  • Run a marathon and half-marathon
  • Learn a second language
  • Go on a mission trip
  • Get married
  • Go to Europe
  • Go snorkeling
  • Skydive
  • Bungee Jump
  • Make a difference in someone's life
  • Be part of a flash mob
  • Watch a sunrise
  • Rescue a pet from a shelter
  • Obtain a teaching credential and have my own classroom
  • Get a Master's degree
  • Swim with dolphins
  • Fly first class or in a private plane
  • Go on a cruise
  • Go on a romantic getaway
  • Visit a castle
  • Own a home
  • Become a parent
  • Take a photographer quality photo
  • Go backpacking through Europe; see my "wishlist" of places throughout Europe
  • Take a cross country road trip
  • Ride in a helicopter
  • Get a tattoo
  • Go on shopping spree
  • Go to New York for New Years
  • Take an art class
  • Meet a celebrity
  • Ride in a hot air balloon
Some of these I may never get around to doing in my life, but others I'm well on my way to accomplishing.

What's on your bucket list?

No comments:

Post a Comment