Thursday, May 3, 2012

Foto Friday- Say "Yes" to Prints


Since the day that I invested in my new camera I have been super excited about the time that I finally get a picture that I want to frame and put up on my wall.  While I was going through my Paris photos and re-editing a few of them I accidentally clicked an old preset that I used a while ago for a different project.  I love the outcome so much that I will be having it printed and framed.

Please excuse the ugly copyright, my previous one got deleted and I haven't had a chance to redo it.




2 comments:

  1. Where do you recommend printing? My mom prints through snapfish, but I have noticed a lot of her pictures get cropped and come back really fuzzy. Not sure if that is just the quality of the photo to start with or if its them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a large variety of sites that you can go to. Snapfish and Shutterfly are great but you have to double check the crop ratio on any enlarged photos, as with any website. After entering the size that you want there should be a little crop button and adjust it to your liking. The photos can end up fuzzy in the prints both from a bad print job and from a low resolution photo, so it's difficult to be certain without seeing them what the cause is. The thing I've noticed from the cheaper sites is that the prints come back and color is just slightly off. The shadows seem more dark and the colors a tad too intense. If you're looking for higher quality but still affordable I would recommend mpix.com or adoramapix.com

      Delete