Tuesday, May 8, 2012

No Deployment

Remember a few posts back when I said that as a Military Spouse you must learn to roll with the punches?

I had mentioned in a couple posts that for months we were told that my husband was deploying up until March when we were told that he would stay.  Then, on his birthday, April 2nd, we were informed that his name had been put on the deployment list and he should start getting his affairs in order to leave sometime in May.  Now, as of a week or two ago he is no longer on the deployment list and is currently attached to the rear-D.

Things like this are constantly happening and I know of a girl who has gone back and forth like this as well and her husband has been put back on the list.  You never know with the Army.

I'm not convinced that he's staying home until the plane takes off without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment