Monday, June 25, 2012

The Plan

As I mentioned a few posts ago, my best friend from the states is coming to visit for a little over a month.  She is arriving tomorrow and we'll be kicking off her arrival with a bang as we head to Ireland the following day.  She is going to have me on my toes the entire time as we travel through Europe and see some really awesome stuff.  Just to give you an idea of how much we're going to be doing, I'd thought I would post our itinerary for the next month!  Speaking of which, I'm trying my best to get a ton of back-up posts finished so that I'm not MIA too much while she's here.  So far, I've made a decent dent but I'm not sure how long I'll be able to keep it up.

June 26- Nicole Arrives
June 27-Leave for Ireland
July 2-Return from Ireland
July 3- @ Home
July 4- Independence Day/Community BBQ
July 5- Day Trip to Trier
July 6- Birthday Party for Alicia
July 7- Farmer's Market
July 8- Day Trip to Koln
July 9- @ Home
July 10- @ Home
July 11- Day Trip to Heidelberg
July 12- @ Home
July 13-Leave for Munich
July 16-Return from Munich
July 17-@ Home
July 18-@ Home
July 19-Leave for Paris
July 22-Return from Paris
July 23-24- @ Home
July 25-Day Trip or Leave for Switzerland
July 26/27-@ Home or Return from Switzerland
July 29-Nicole Leaves

Oh what a busy month!  I'll definitely have plenty of pictures to share afterward!  The scary part about all of this is what you see is all that we have planned for our travels.  Even for our Ireland trip, all we have finished is the purchase of our plane tickets to get there.  Hopefully we can get our act together and arrange transportation and accommodations!

1 comment:

  1. So super funny, I have been following you for a long time, I wrote to you some time ago on one of your military blogs!!! I had no idea when I met you, and really not at all til you posted this tonight lol!

    ReplyDelete