Thursday, July 5, 2012

Foto Friday - Kaden at the Park


It seems silly that I'm just now getting around to posting these pictures because it feels like forever ago that I took them.  But between everything else that has been going on, my blog has been plenty busy with other posts.

I asked my friend if I could photograph her son at the park.  I wanted to get a practice with candid shots and although I foresee plenty more practice ahead of me, I'm glad I got a chance to play a bit.  Of course I took a couple of posed pictures for mom and dad to keep and some of the posed ones turned out really great despite the harsh sunlight and shadows that we had.  Here are a few of my favorite photos, both posed and candid.  To see the full album of images visit my gallery.








No comments:

Post a Comment