Sunday, July 1, 2012

Losing my "Follow" Button

If you've been here for awhile, chances are, you are already a follower.  But if you're new here, you might have been confused when I would say to click the follow button and the follow button wouldn't be anywhere in sight.

You see, blogger used to have a link at the very top of the page that said "Follow" that I would direct all you kind folk to.  But upon recent observation, they have taken down said button and have left me hanging.  I'm not sure when this disappearance occurred so I'm not sure how long people have been confused by my directions.

All this time I've been avoiding placing a follower button on the page because they seem so big and bulky and take up precious space.  Well I've compromised and put one that is simple yet easy to see.

SO, if you have not joined the site yet, please do so by clicking the "follow" button on the upper right part of the sidebar or even at the bottom of this post where I have also included it.

No comments:

Post a Comment