Sunday, August 12, 2012

Budget PDF

Some time ago, I made a post about how to make ends meet on military pay.  In the article, I stressed the importance of making a budget and sticking with it.  Here is a PDF to assist you in doing just that.


Over the years, to stay on track with our money I have created numerous versions of budget trackers.  Some are simple and some are comprehensive.  More often than not, I end up switching it up or adding and subtracting things that are listed.  Here is my most current version.  I provided on with completely empty fields and one that has the categories already listed for you.

You'll notice that the top has two estimated incomes, there is one for both my husband and mine.  And then the field to the right is the total amount.  Our current goal is to replenish our savings and put away money for our upcoming trip to the states.  Your goal can be to cut down debt, add to savings, or save for home/retirement/car/etc.  It keeps us on track to have the numbers in front of us and to see how our account is growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment