So I'm making a leap. Starting tomorrow and for the next 30 days I vow to run (or walk if I really need to) at least a mile a day. I plan on keeping the 1 mile as my base but also improve my running by increasing my distances every few days so I'm not stuck stagnant on the 1 mile marker.
A few other 30 day trials I am looking forward to in the future:
- Read 2 chapters of a book every day.
- Take a "quality" photo every day.
- 30 days without chocolate (I will have a really hard time with this one).
- Do an especially good deed every day.
- Make my bed everyday (the only time my bed is made is when I change the sheets).
- 30 days without online shopping.