Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Too Many Hobbies??

How do you know when you have too many hobbies?

Probably when you realize that you can't do anything with one hobby without slacking in another area.

I have come to the realization recently that I have way too many hobbies to handle.  I find myself tired all the time and it makes me a very lazy person.

Some things in my life have taken priority and it has led me to slack off in some very important areas.  I feel terrible because there are some things that shouldn't be forgotten in the day-to-day shuffle, yet have taken the back seat in this crazy life of mine. 

Something has got to give and I'm not quite sure what it will be yet.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes you have to put yourself first. Even if that means someone else doesn't get what they want. Exercise saying no to things if they get in the way of something more important. (You can always say no to Liam pictures,by the way. It's not going to hurt my feelings at all) let me know If I can do anything!

    -Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah remember friends have shoulders too if you need help with anything we are all more than willing to swing by and help out :)

    ReplyDelete