Friday, February 8, 2013

Week 1 - Resolutions

I did another make-up post this week for Project 52 and it is very different than what I usually do.  I tackled a mild form of HDR.  I'm not usually a fan of HDR, it just feels too over-processed.  Of course, that is the idea, I'm sure. 

Anywho, for the week of "resolutions" I originally planned on taking my camera to the gym and getting some artsy shots of some of the equipment but I didn't feel like looking like a stalker.  I could just imagine the looks that I would get as people thought I was taking a picture of them getting all sweaty.  Definitely don't need any restraining orders right now!  So for the pictures I did the next best thing... I enlisted the help of my dear friend, Alicia, who is a champ and photographed her lifting in the basement and then outside while she pounded a tire with a sledgehammer.  Yes you read that correctly.... tire vs. sledgehammer.


Here are the keepers from that mini workout session.  I would also like to mention that there was zero room in her basement!  In hindsight I should have grabbed my zoom lens rather than working with my 50 mm but I was too lazy to walk next door to grab it.  Oops...

The photo I like the best and the one that is the "official" photo of the week is the barbell picture (2nd down).  Even though there is only one "official" photo, I couldn't let the rest go unseen.  Which one is your favorite?







Had a little fun photoshopping my logo to look like it was chalked onto the ground and didn't have the heart to change it.


No comments:

Post a Comment