Sunday, September 15, 2013

Mediterranean Cruise

I am the worst blogger ever... yep... ever.  We went on our cruise in July and the last time I blogged was before we went.  Yikes.  Since we went to SO many places during our cruise, I'm going to spare you the headache of a monumental post and break them up based off of location.  It'll probably save myself a headache as well.

Here is a list of the places we stopped:

Barcelona, Spain
Marseilles, France
Florence, Italy
Pisa, Italy
Rome, Italy
Naples, Italy
Messina, Sicily (didn't technically get off the boat)
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Venice, Italy

I'll try my best to finish them up quickly but no promises considering it has taken me 2 months to get this far and our movers are coming in a week... Eep!

Oh dang, and we've gone to London since our cruise too... Yep... worst. blogger. ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment