Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Project 52: Week 21 - Animals

35 mm  //  ISO 200  //   f/2.0   //   1/50 sec
I really feel like I don't take enough photos of our cat.  We tend to call her the red-headed step-child.  She always gets the blame for things and Mandi is quite obviously the favorite child in our family.  It's an unfortunate thing to say but it's true.  So here is a picture of our quite beautiful (but old) kitty.  This photo was taken while we were stuck in a hotel after we arrived in Washington.  You can see the traditional, cheap, hotel photos that hang above the bed in the background of the image.

A tad bit of trivia for this photo... There was actually a quite awful lens flare that showed up in the image that I had to edit out.  And now looking at the final image, there's still a part that I wish I had done a better job of editing.  I wont tell you what it is though, you'll have to figure it out on your own.  Here is original:





No comments:

Post a Comment